Menu Close

Is Blackhat SEO Died ?

Tagged: , ,

• Creator
    Topic
    Up
    Down
    ::

Is BLACKHAT SEO dying out slowly? Since begining of this year (2017) its taking even longer than before to see the impact of backlinks and mostly the alghoritms catch up on everything, I’m serious, buying links still works but you have to spend so much $$$ to even move and to get to top 5 is costing enormous amounts of money (for medium – low competition keywords)

Seriously, even low comp keywords are taking so long to see any effect and its getting tougher and tougher soon it will come to the point that it will be too expensive to even move to 2nd page and not profitable anymore, which of course is the point of all this.

Google adwords taking so many spaces on 1st page that is it becoming ridicilous, seriously by end of 2018 BLACKHAT SEO might get too expensive except enormous agencies with clients with deep pockets.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steveSteelesteveSteele
    Participant
      Up
      Down

Following web masters guidelines? Just look up your competitor sites and you will see how many of them really follow webmaster guidance aka so called WhiteHat. I used to use scrapebox for blog comment blasting but now for scraping and all the other things. People say scrapebox died nah …i guess they are not just capable how to use and what kind of things it can be done ?

That is exactly like similar to this question. I am on multiple niches and all i do is testing different strategies and if something works i do apply to my money site.

I am spending over $400 for all the captchas , proxies , serengines , gsa ser servers etc and i am earning 700% ROI along with few sites….so i can’t say its not a worth shot.

I don’t like FB or others…but i like to rank fb fan pages

powerhosterforumsEric Smith
      Keymaster
        Up
        Down

Blackhat works. Yes, still it is working well. The question is, how experience you do have and how well you could implement them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.