Don't risk your sites with bad services

• Creator
    Topic
    powerhosterforumsEric Smith
    Keymaster
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hi! I’m a newbie, I started an Amazon affiliate site October 2017. I found some easy keywords with KWfinder & the Keyword Golden Ratio method, I created this thread to make newbies -like me- avoid this mistake.

The Process:

• I created the site, hired a copywriter for the articles.
      • +3000 words per each article
      • Easy keywords.
      • Build some Original Web 2.0s and expired Ones. – No footprints. –
      • Some manual commenting and a few EDU backlinks. – Not scholarships –

And that’s it, Within 2 – 3 months, I was publishing relevant content for my money articles.
      Within 2 – 3 Months, I ranked for 3 keywords #1 and #0 “Snippet” That’s cool for a newbie like me!

Earnings was like this:

• October: 0
      • November: $22
      • December: $80
      • January: $320
      • February: $250 in the first 13 days.

So how I fucked things up?
      ====
      In January, my earnings increased dramatically from $80 to $320 that was mind-blowing for me.
      I started to look for some services in SEOClerk, Fiverr etc..

I wanted to rank other keywords with those services to give it a try and I was busy with a lot of stuff in the site.

I Bought some “Manual Commenting & Profile Links” services.

I bought around 150 comment on different 3 articles. and I think 50 Profile links.
      I saw through Ahrefs, my backlinks increasing and referring domains for sure.

After somedays, my backlinks increasing in a wired way, something like 10K backlinks from 50 referring domain.

I knew that I just fucked things up. 2 Weeks later all my keywords, fall from #1 to #2 or #3 then some days more all of keywords fall to the second page, now many of them are N/A positions.

Clicks for my site went from 500 per day to 20 per day.

In short: Don’t risk your sites with these services, even if the comments are real, manual etc.. the other comments will have gambling, pharmacy links, Do you want your domain have a neighborhood like this? 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.